All eyes on you

Do you ever feel like someone is always watching you? Your co-workers, classmates, family, friends and/or random strangers?

Here's two thoughts for you (drumroll please)...

First: They are.

Second: They aren't all judging you. Most are just curious about another living, breathing person in this crazy world. Some are watching to see how you handle "it". See they are going through stuff too. Maybe not the same stuff, but stuff that is just as important to them as your stuff is to you. They want....no they need to see that they aren't the only ones going through stuff. They want to learn from you. They want to see you make it through so they have hope they will too.

So....what to do?

When you see the eyes upon you, smile, wave, nod. Let them know you acknowledge them and are hoping they make it too. And IF they are judging you, that smile or wave will say..."Yeah I see you judging me and I don't care. I'm gonna rock this and your approval isn't necessary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...