Yep, I'm an author now!

I have always wanted to write a novel....now I have.

Stopping right there! I should tell you how incredible it feels to have accomplished this. I'm 50 years old, proving you can still fulfill a dream.

Why did it take me so long. Well...I was a big chicken butt! 😊 Or at least that's what I kept telling myself. Maybe that was it, but now that I've accomplished it I wonder if maybe it was just finally time to make it happen.

I had a great time writing. Pulled my hair out editing it (lol). Then on to be sold. You'd be surprised how many times you look yourself up to see your book for sale. How many times you tell yourself "I did it, I actually did it." Even after that, the first time I held it in my hands was WOW.

You may be asking "so what do you want your book to accomplish?" Well, maybe it's simple, but if some people get to kick their feet up, relax and have some laughs reading it, I'm fine with that. My hope for the things I do are always the same, that they would be a blessing to someone else.

What have you always wanted to do? Will you one day lay on your deathbed regretting you never tried? What are you waiting for? The only failure is not trying.



If you'd like to check out my book click Anger Unchecked (for Kindle) for a mystery with a bit of humor. Anger Unchecked (for NOOK). Thank you.

Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...