It's a brand new year


I’m sitting here struggling, trying to come up with some words of wisdom to guide you in the coming year. I’m looking for some revelation that will make you sit up and say wow! I’m trying too hard….

Simple facts…..

Fact: Another year has flown by.
Fact: We had successes.
Fact: We had failures.
Fact: We loved.
Fact: We lost loved ones.
Fact: We gained family and/or friends.
Fact: We got older.
Fact: We learned.

If you want to reflect on the past, NOW IS THE TIME, then move forward.

There is nothing wrong with reflecting on the past year(s). We need to look back to see how far we’ve come, how much we’ve learned, what we’ve survived and how we got to this point. Here’s the thing though, don’t live in the past.

The past IS a part of who we are, but the future is full of opportunity. To put it simply, you can’t see where you’re going if you’re always looking behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...