Here we go...

We've been fortunate so far, but it was inevitable ... snow, wind, freezing temperatures.

You know, that thing called winter.

Or maybe you don't know. Maybe you've only ever lived someplace with warm temperatures and the ability to feel all your fingers and toes on any given day.

Me (yes, I'm about to whine), I do not like winter. I can go on about the why's, but really, until you have had the snot freeze inside your nose, you just can't understand.

I'm always amazed at how much the winter season has changed since my brother and I were kids. We used to go sliding and build snow forts and snow sled. There was a lot of snow! Now, we have a random BIG snowfall (and not every year). We have a lot more wind for sure and ice.

I'm not really sure why I'm so surprised about the changes since I was a kid; I've changed too.

Would I be out of line to say change is inevitable (unable to be avoided, evaded, or escaped; certain; necessary)?

I believe it is inevitable, but I also believe change isn't always bad. And another thing, since we now know change is inevitable, should that make things a little easier. Now we can look at our hard times and be encouraged that we can change it. We can look at our good times and appreciate them more. I Now, we can be prepared and accept the unexpected.

Me, I'm gonna make it through winter. Ya know why. Cause the season will change and spring will be a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...