Key to triumph

No matter what you are going through, no matter how difficult it may seem, praise the Lord.

Praise is the key to victory.

Now you may want to say, Anita, I'm not gonna praise God for this awful thing or that terrible thing, but I ask you why not?

Praise is saying to yourself, I know God's still on the throne. It's saying to God, I still believe you have your best in store for me and my family. It's saying to Satan, you have no power over me, I'm a child of the almighty God!

Read Joshua chapter 6. It's about the walls of Jericho. They were large, strong and a tool of Satan, but it was obedience and praise that brought them tumbling down.

See the people had to march around them for a while, had to wait on the Lord, BUT then he said: "shout for God has given you the city!" What do you think those shouts were? Shouts or fear? Shouts of sorrow? Shouts or anger? No, they were shouts of praise!

They didn't praise God after the walls came tumbling down, their praise caused the walls to tumble. Praise was and is an act of faith.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and
assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

God can do far and above what we can imagine, including turning bad to good.

You (satan) intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish
what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:20 

Child of God, do you wonder if God is really going to help?

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you
and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Don't know how to start? Start simple and be honest with God:

Heavenly Father, I love you. I believe you have good plans for my life. I believe there is nothing you can't do. Father, I thank you for _____(name the battle)_____ . Father thank you for giving me the opportunity to put my trust in you and for working all things out for my good and your glory. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...