Wrapping up March

Hey! Where have I been? I've been a slacker I know, I haven't posted since January. I'd like to say it's because I have nothing to say but naaaaaahhhh....

So happy spring to you all. We still have enough snow and ice that I figure I'm more likely to see Batman than a robin outside! At this point, every time it snows someone says "well, we need the water". Way to look on the bright side.

I often wonder why we call the seasons spring, summer, fall, and winter. Perhaps some better suggestions would be; hang nail season, rain season, mud season, wedding season, back to school season, Christmas season, etc. Wouldn't they be more specific and useful?!?! LoL

Now, this has made me consider the seasons of our lives. I'll say one thing, they go faster than we could have imagined.

I'm not going to be profound today, it's Monday, I can't think that hard. I just wanted to say hi to my readers. I'm glad you're out there. I appreciate the time you take to read my blog. I hope I provide a few giggles and some direction along the way.

One final note to really throw you on a Monday...

Did you know:
German chocolate cake was not started in Germany but was named after Sam German, an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...