Book 2! Oh YEAH!

I can't believe how long it has been since I've hit ya'll up on my blog.  Shame on me.  Slapped the back of my hand for you.

What have I been up to you ask?  Why thank you for asking.  One major thing was writing book 2 in my Love Inc. Mystery series!

Did I mention I'm an author now.  An exciting achievement I still haven't absorbed completely.  I won't bore you with ramblings on how this was something I always wanted to do, or how much I enjoyed doing it, or how I can't wait to get the next one written...…

Oops...just rambled.

Well, it's all true.

So what have you been up to?  Have you been wishing things were different or making it happen?  I'd like to tell you my life is exactly what I want, but it's not.  What it is is a good life with opportunities for dreams, hope and happiness.

Check out my new book.  If you like a little mystery with laughs along the way, it's just what you need.

Befuddled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...