What's the point

Hi!

Miss me?

I know, it's been way too long, if only I could say the dog ate my homework. Two problems, this isn't homework and I don't have a dog. Oops...lol.

So, how have you been? Well I hope. I've been well too, I'm happy to say. Of  course like a customer use to tell me many years ago, any day above ground is a good day.

I have no real point in today's post, or is that the point? I guess it is. Though something may seem pointless, it could in fact be that the point wasn't for you, but for the person reading. 

Does you life, work, whatever, seem to have no point? You may not see it now, but someone else may be learning from it. Getting encouragement from it. And one day the point may be revealed to you as well.

I can't help but think, isn't one powerful point to life simply choosing to never give up?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...