Men, what's with the spitting?!?!

So I'm sitting in my SUV earlier waiting and as I wait I'm watching the people moving back and forth in the parking lot. Tall people. Short people. Young people. Old people. Smart people. Dum.....well I digress. 

Anyway, these two guys in maybe their late twenties are walking and talking and SPIT! The one spits on the ground where countless number of people are going to continue to walk. Later as I drive for the exit, another guy spits out his window. My question.....

WHAT'S WITH THE SPITTING GUYS!

Really, I've never understood men (and boys) and all the spitting???

Do you have an excessive amount of saliva? Are you worried you'll drown with that excess saliva in your mouth?Does growing facial hair cause the spit to rise up?

And where do you get that much spit? Someone could slip in the loogie, fall and bust a hip!

loog·ie    /ˈlo͞oɡē/
a lump of phlegm or spittle

You question us women and our shoe obsession, well maybe we need a new pair because we have someone's spit on the old ones?!?!

Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...