Goodbye 2020!

I think I speak for the masses when I say goodbye and good riddance to 2020! What a year. Surely it's one for the history books. 

On a positive note, we survived. We are still in this fight called life. We can still make a difference, can still lend a hand, can still live.

Me, I'm not  New Year's resolution girl. I have no issue with people that do it, it's just not me. Something I do like to do as the end of a year comes is look at the past year for what it was. What did I learn. What mistakes did I make. What made me happy. Where was I headed with my life. Now I look to the new year and remember that I'm still willing to learn. I will work to not make the same mistakes. I will look for things that make me happy. I will decide where I want my life to go.

Don't let looking back keep you in the past. Each moment makes us into who we are today, but doesn't have to control our future. We can still make good choices. We can still change our path.

When I look at 2020 I go wow at all terrible things that happened and smile because there were still so many things to be thankful for.

Right or wrong, it's a new year. Focus on doing what's right. Make a difference. Live a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...