Good Bye 2021 Hello 2022

 This is probably the most significant day of the year in the world. No matter your age, nationality, sex, religion, profession, etc. we have a thought...

"I made it through this year, what's going to happen next year?"

Oh we may not say it out loud, we may not make resolutions, but we reflect, we imagine and we hope.

The simple fact is tonight is just another Friday turning into a Saturday like it does every week of every month of every year. This difference tonight is we want it to be better tomorrow. If 2021 was rough, we want 2022 to be easier. If 2021 was great, we want 2022 to be greater. We want! And we don't want things to be hard. 

Let me share something you may need to know.....

You did make it through 2021 and you are right to want things in 2022 to go great, but the most important part of those two thoughts is YOU!

YOU are what matters. We want YOU around. YOU are valuable. 

Like it or not all types of things will flood 2022, good, bad, sad, fun, exciting, shocking. We have no idea what each new year has in store. We do know you can't move forward if you keep looking behind. You can't find love looking for hate. Money does not buy happiness or true friends. In the end, what matters is kindness, compassion, love, respect, loyalty, honor...you get the idea.

Don't be discouraged if 2021 wasn't what you expected. Don't look toward 2022 as a possible disaster. Look in the mirror and tell that wonderful person looking back, "I've got this. I will be the kind of person that makes 2022 good for others and myself. I am not afraid."

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...