Staycation

So here I am on vacation. Maybe you're thinking sandy beaches and blue water. Maybe you're more into a small cabin on a mountain side. Both sound lovely.

Reality is staying home, cleaning out things that have accumulated way too long. Having a whole cut in the wall for a new heater. And meeting a dust bunny large enough he earned the name Mongo. Oh life is grand.

How do we accumulate so much crap? How do we break the cycle? How come I can't get a maid who works for free? These are the things one ponders while on vacation.

They need to come up with a house swap app where I can swap houses with somebody who's OCD for a week, so they can clean mine while I mess up theirs! Hahaha! I'm not sure this would catch on but it's a thought.

Well, breaks over I've got to get back at it. Mongo just snarled and said he wants a dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...