Say something already!

As the world spins on it's crazy axis, we all seem to be pretty still with this quarantine.  Maybe it's just me, but I think all those New Years resolutions people made about going places and doing things have gone down the tubes.  Now that's not necessarily a bad thing ya know.  I mean, under pressure to decide what your going to do in the new year that will astound you and all the people you think are engaged in your life isn't easy.  Simple fact is, for many just staying home with loved ones is exactly the change they needed.

I know, I know....but Anita, I'm going crazy!

Are you really?

Sure, being idle seems like the end of the world, but back in the old days (something I know little about because I'm 27...oh ok....I'm a little older) many people lived miles apart.  Their days were made up with collecting eggs, milking a cow or two, pounding in fence posts, cooking over a wood stove, banging laundry on a rock.  Today many can sit on their lawn and talk to their neighbor sitting on their lawn and still be a safe and healthy distance.  They can buy their milk (here's hoping the government doesn't destroy all the farmers).  Microwave a burrito (yum).  And toss a load in the washer.  All this leaves time for game, videos, reading, exercise, hiking, bike riding......

Enjoy this hiccup in life while you are blessed to be healthy and with your loved ones.  If you don't, those killer hornets may be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Marches On!

 So first it has to be said....  19 DAYS TIL SPRING! Ok, now that I've got that outta the way I'll move on.  I'd like to say eve...